Gregory Feit is a Senior Associate with the firm, practicing in the fields of litigation, banking and finance, and employment and corporate dispute resolution. He is an experienced litigator, having handled complex cases in a range of areas including complex commercial matters, securities, bankruptcy, cross-border actions, antitrust and securities class action cases, white collar schemes, private equity disputes, cryptocurrency and trade secret claims, to name a few. He brings a wealth of knowledge and versatility to RPJ’s litigation and transactional teams.
Prior to joining RPJ, Mr. Feit was a Litigation Associate at Debevoise & Plimpton LLP in the areas of complex litigation and dispute resolution, internal investigations and compliance, government investigations and enforcement proceedings, where he managed large-scale document reviews and e-discovery. He then went on to Levi, Lubarsky, Feigenbaum & Weiss LLP and later Becker, Glynn, Muffly, Chassin & Hosinski LLP, where he expanded his experience to include litigating white collar fraud, trade secret claims, cryptocurrency matters, private equity matters and antitrust investigations.
Mr. Feit is admitted to practice in New York.
Mr. Feit received his undergraduate degree in History from the University of Virginia (B.A. with Distinction, 1997) where he was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa. He received his law degree from the University of Pennsylvania (J.D., 2002) where he served as the Articles Editor of the of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review and received the Legal Writing Sectional Award.
Services and Honors
Selected Engagements & Publications
Selected Articles & Publications
- “RPJ Litigator Gregory Feit Featured in Fox News Article Discussing the New York Adult Survivors Act” RPJ – November 28, 2023
- “New NLRB Rule Broadens Scope of Joint Employment” RPJ – November 9, 2023
- “The Arbitrability of Non-Sexual Harassment Claims Under the ‘Ending Forced Arbitration of Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault Act'” RPJ – September 28, 2023
- “Second Circuit: Knowledge of Overtime Work, Not Knowledge of Non-Payment for Such Work, Is What Matters for FLSA Liability” RPJ- August 30, 2023
- “Groff v. DeJoy: ‘Undue Hardship’ in Religious Discrimination Cases” RPJ – July 13, 2023
- “Recent No-Poach Case Provides Guidance for Labor-Market Antitrust Matters” RPJ – May 30, 2023
- “Delaware Court of Chancery: Corporate Officers Have Duty of Oversight, and Sexual Harassment Is a Breach of Fiduciary Duty” RPJ – April 13, 2023
- “Nonresident Job Seekers and the New York City and State Human Rights Laws: The (Forthcoming) Implications of Syeed v. Bloomberg L.P.” RPJ – February 14, 2023