(Law Firm Experience Preferred)
Reavis Page Jump LLP seeks an experienced Marketing Coordinator and Business Operations Assistant to work with our attorneys and our Director of Administration in a fast paced, busy, high-quality and collaborative law firm setting in our New York office located in the beautiful Flatiron area of Manhattan. The MC/OA must be a strong writer, technologically savvy and adept at social media, and is expected to be resourceful, intelligent, outgoing, quick to take initiative, have a “no task too large or too small” attitude, and be able to think independently, multi-task and take ownership of this role.
The MC/OA is expected to be involved in a range of work in the general areas of:
- Firm Internal / External Communications;
- Social Media Writing and Management;
- Law Firm Business Operations; and
- General Attorney and Management Support.
Responsibilities are anticipated to include:
- Support Director of Administration and Attorneys with operational routines, such as conflict checks and client communications;
- Support Firm marketing goals through overseeing our PR initiatives and social media, and providing support on Firm marketing projects, including interfacing with Firm’s external PR firm and supporting Attorneys’ various writing and marketing initiatives;
- Creating marketing plans for the Firm and its Attorneys;
- Assisting with specific marketing initiatives and related research, and other tasks as needed;
- Assistance with Firm branded programs and training logistics, including anti-sexual harassment, unconscious bias and anti-discrimination programs;
- Assistance with internal News and other internal communications; support with external and public communications;
- Research and writing concerning legal matters; preparation and proof-reading of legal documents;
- Interfacing with firm vendors and supporting Director of Administration and office generally as needed.
- College degree; strong writing experience preferred; law firm experience preferred but not necessary;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; precision and attention to detail; organizational and time management skills; strong work ethic and open to range of tasks; “can do” flexible attitude;
- Ability to manage time-sensitive matters and to function in a proactive manner in sometimes deadline-driven situations;
- Highly skilled in advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook functions; strong social media knowledge and skills;
- Technologically savvy; open to learning new helpful technologies as they evolve.
Apply (via email only):
Candidates should submit cover letter including salary requirements and resume via direct email only. Submissions that do not contain the requested documents or meet the above criteria will not be considered.
Sally J. Cox [she/her]
Director of Administration
Reavis Page Jump LLP | 41 Madison Avenue | 41 Floor | New York, NY 10010 email@example.com
*Please note, there may be a delay in responses due to the holidays. We will get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you.*
Note to Recruiters: Reavis Page Jump LLP is not accepting resumes from recruiters without request or a present written agreement. Unsolicited resumes sent by recruiters will be considered property of Reavis Page Jump LLP and No Fee will be paid related to the hire without a prior written and executed agreement in place.